- Established Perth Team
- Competive rate and great working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a Perth, technology driven organisation. They are looking to utilise new technologies to overhaul their development processes.
Key duties are as follows:
- Alongside a small team of full stack and front end developers, provide enhancements and new features to the back end of the current web page and web applications.
- own and enhance one of the company's product offerings.
- Assist in the automation of common tasks, release notes etc.
- Proactively identify and act on opportunities to rewrite parts of the system and move towards more contemporary technologies (i.e. .NET Core back-end, MVC, Angular/React front-end).
The Successful Applicant
Skills and experience required:
- Extensive, demonstrated experience in commercial Business-to-Client projects.
- Extensive experience with .Net frameworks including ASP.NET and C#.
- Experience with Web APIs.
- Comfortable working autonomously as needed.
- Experience deploying from the cloud.
- Exposure to MVC, WPF and WCF.
- Ability to think critically and solve problems independently.
- Excellent communication skills with both technical and non-technical stakeholders to understand key requirements and formulate and offer suitable solutions.
What's on Offer
What's on Offer
- Contract position with competitive rate.
- Friendly, supportive team environment that values empowerment, trust and transparency.
- Innovate use of technology
- Page Group contractor benefits.