.NET Developer/DevOps Support Engineer (Azure)
Great salary packaging on offer
A great opportunity to work for a very high profile organisation
About Our Client
A large Not for Profit organisation based in Melbourne Eastern Suburbs.
For this role you will part of a team that builds and runs multichannel customer platforms supporting tens of thousands of customers everyday.
The role will be chiefly focussed on optimising cloud architecture but will broadly also responsible for:
- Building, supporting and maintaining platforms using Azure Cloud services
- Building, supporting and maintaining CI/CD pipelines using Azure DevOps
- Providing DevOps solutions for the business and be a focal point to drive a number of key initiatives across Microsoft Azure.
- Supporting web hosting
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate needs to have experience as a .NET Developer background and has experience across the following:
- Understanding and exposure to Cloud Environments (AWS/GCP/Azure)
- Understanding of the concept or hands-on experience of building CI/CD pipelines
- Azure services including App Services, App Plans, Application Gateways, Database services, Function Apps, Logic Apps (Advantageous)
- .NET experience
- Microsoft SQL Server (2012+)
- Scripting in PowerShell
What's on Offer
This role provides a great opportunity for an experienced .NET developer to step up and gain DevOps experience, or for an already experienced Junior DevOps Engineer from a .Net background. The company also offers a fantastic company culture, first-rate benefits and salary packaging worth an extra $8-10k for the right candidate.