South East Location
Leading Manufacturing Company
About Our Client
Our client is a leading manufacturer based in the South East. They have a requirement for a Network Administrator to join their team. This position reports directly to the IT Manager.
The successful individual will be responsible for:
- Ensure all projects undertaken are followed in an efficient and timely manner.
- To assist in the implementation and maintenance of the company's computer network infrastructure and Avaya phone system.
- Implement new hardware and software projects within agreed timeframes.
- Responding to requests within reasonable time frames.
- Review business needs to ensure that any changes or modifications do not adversely impact other departments, their processes and procedures.
- Ensure that incidents are handled efficiently and in accordance with IT procedures, keeping stakeholders notified of progress at all times.
- Apply Operating System patches and upgrades on a regular basis and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary.
- Support network printers and printing issues.
- Administer and review application licensing and ensure that all software license agreements are adhered to.
- Assist in maintaining the I.T. Disaster Recovery Plan.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Individual will ideally possess the following:
- Operational knowledge of Network Administration.
- 4/5 years systems experience in a computerised warehousing and distribution environment.
- Previous experience with SCCM, Avaya phone systems, office 365, VM Ware, Active Directory and server 2016.
What's on Offer
The position on offer is a permanent role based in the South East.