Highly Technical Role - 70/30 Network/Server
Immediate Start Available
About Our Client
My client is a global construction and manufacturing organisation that has enlisted me to exclusively source their next Networking and Systems superstar!
With a new CIO leading the charge on a refreshed approach to IT, this organisation is about to undergo a period a change and transformation, presenting the rare opportunity to join them on this journey.
- Plan, administer and maintain all computer network functions for the organisation. Ensures the network connectivity is operating at maximum efficiency with proper security
- Responsible for the phone system network running on Mitel VoIP PBX platform
- Responsible for the cabling and wiring connectivity throughout manufacturing facilities and James Hardie offices
- Serves as the security specialist for the network operations coordinating the vulnerability evaluation and remediation of internal and external network resources
- Responsible for maintaining comprehensive documentation for LAN'/WAN topologies, network inventory, and maintenance.
- Practices network asset management, including maintenance of network component inventory and related documentation and technical specifications information
- Configures, installs and upgrades network hardware and software, to meet network integrity and security specifications
- Maintain & troubleshoot various Network technologies involving MPLS, WAN, SDWAN, VPN, Routing, and Switching.
The Successful Applicant
- Cisco CCNA/CCNP certified or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Skills in CISCO | Fortinet | Palo Alto | Meraki would be highly regarded.
- Extensive knowledge of- WAN Technologies: MPLS, SDWAN, T1/E1, DS3, STM, Metro Ethernet, ISDN, DSL (L3DSL/L2TP)
- Routing Protocols: EIGRP, OSPF, BGP
- LAN Switching: VLAN, VTP, STP, RSTP, Layer2/3 EtherChannel, Gigabit LANs, HSRP,LACP
- Services: Layer2 VPN, VPLS, Layer3 VPN - BGP/MPLS VPN, QoS
- Knowledge of network equipment such as switches, routers, wireless LAN controllers and associated equipment.
- Knowledge on how to build and maintain networks
- Working knowledge of PC and server operating systems - such as Microsoft Windows 7,10, 2003, 2008,2012, 2016).
- Experience in O365 migration very desirable
- Experience with Azure highly desirable
What's on Offer
On offer is the opportunity to join a team that is going to be key in the change and transformation period of a global organisation. Enjoy working in a convenient Western Sydney location with onsite parking available.
This role is interviewing next week with the view to start in the new year. If you are immediately available or looking for a new start in 2020 apply now and give me a call on (02) 8836 0737.