- Not for profit
- Salary package options
About Our Client
- An innovative and adaptable not for profit organisation, who provide various services to the disability sector, including therapy, accommodation, equipment, support services and much more.
- Besides joining a value based organisation, you will be provided with a competitive salary with salary packaging options, time for study, carers leave, health insurance benefits and more.
- The organisation is planning an entire network refresh and would be keen for someone to come on board, who can both assist with the project rollout where required and provide day to day support and administration of their network.
- You will be responsible for designing and managing L/WAN's, infrastructure, protocols and WiFi networks.
- You will have the ability to undertake data network fault investigations and continuously optimise the network, so it is running efficiently.
- You will also be supporting end users with network related issues and be willing to be available for a 1/5 week call roster, that will have additional pay for your time and calls received.
The Successful Applicant
- You will have had experience designing and supporting local and wide area networks.
- You will have strong troubleshooting skills and have the ability to support end users with technical queries.
- You will have very good knowledge/hands on experience with routing and switching, including network layers and configuring various protocols.
- You will ideally be experienced with Cisco products and have completed some formal training, however in depth knowledge/experience will also be considered.
- Any exposure/experience within telecommunications will also be highly desired.
What's on Offer
If this seems like a organisation/position that would align to your previous experience and aspirations, then please do not hesitate to apply for immediate consideration or you could email to arrange a confidential chat.