Network Engineer- Immediate Start
Dynamic, fast paced environment with up to date technology
Initial 3 - 6 month contract
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in it's field, well known for the structure and career development it offers it's employees. This initial 3 - 6 month contract offers exposure to up to date technologies while sitting in a large enterprise services division.
This position is for an initial 3 - 6 month contract period and will focus on implementing and maintaining network services, with a focus on maximum availability and performance to customers across multiple platforms.
Key areas of responsibility include but are not limited to;
- The design, configuration and implementation of network solutions including Cisco switches, routers, wireless devices;
- Analysis, auditing, capacity planning and change management
- Experience with routing protocols in large organisational networks is essential.
- Network management
- Ability to audit current network architecture and present recommendations.
- Provide technical input to project planning and implementation phases.
- Implement these designs and produce support handover documentation.
- Manage technical issues related to project implementation.
The Successful Applicant
The successful incumbent will have:
- 4+ years experience in a similar Network Engineer role;
- Cisco Certification (CCNA or CCNP);
- CISCO Switches and Routers & Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI)- Essential;
- TCP/IP & Network Routing Protocols (BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, VRF, MPLS) - Essential;
- CISCO Appliance Policy Infrastructure Controller (APIC)- Enterprise Module -Highly Desirable;
- Statseeker - Desirable;
- F5 & Palo Alto - Highly Desirable;
- CISCO 802.11 Wireless Networks - Desirable;
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills;
- You must currently reside in Perth to be considered for this role.
What's on Offer
Well established brand;
Competitive hourly rate;
Excellent working environment;
Great opportunity to broaden your skill set.