Fixed Term Contract
About Our Client
We are currently looking for a network engineer to join a well known respected Australian brand. Our client is established for their successful business and people orientated service and they have a special need for a network engineer to join their team and help drive their success.
The successful applicant will be responsible for enhancing the security and networking systems that support the business and help carry out improvements within the business.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally possess the following:
- IT related degree
- Experience in designing and building security and network solutions
- Networking skills but focused on switching and Wi-Fi
- Experience working in a large or complex environment
- Experience working with dynamic protocols (RSTP, OSPF and BGP)
- Must have a CCNA certification
- SSCM Experience
- Previously managed web and email gateways
- Security background in firewall, Ideally IPS
- Excellent written and spoken communication
What's on Offer
This is an initial 6 month fixed term contract with the view to go permanent depending on the performance of the candidate and the needs of the business.