Great remuneration in a large Insurance Provider
Great work life balance
About Our Client
Large insurance provider undergoing project work requiring back fill for BAU team. Known for a social workplace culture and encouraging a family friendly work/life balance.
- Maintain BAU operations and documentation of IT production infrastructure.
- Take responsibility for the quality, reliability and availability of IT network infrastructure.
- Monitor systems, networks, and applications to provide input in improving the stability, security and efficiency.
- Network troubleshooting, fault analysis, repair, and upgrade.
The Successful Applicant
- Enterprise environment experience
- Working knowledge of CISCO Networking (CCNA or CCNP)
- Knowledge of the use and support of network monitoring and analysis tools
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work closely with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Tertiary qualification favourable
What's on Offer
- Strong remuneration
- Permanent position potential
- Great work culture
- Work/Life balance