Canberra Based - Permanent Opportunity
Excellent salary package
About Our Client
This well-known and established Australian ICT company delivering enterprise managed services to government and commercial customers are seeking an experienced and motivated Network Engineer to join their dynamic team. This company prides itself on offering innovative solutions and a flexible work environment.
- Providing advanced technical support and subject matter expertise to internal and external stakeholders.
- Managing day to day technical incident and problem activities, including investigating complex problems and ensuring a successful resolution.
- Hardware maintenance, installation, network management, multi-vendor maintenance and software support.
- Investigating complex technical problems and engaging others to assist in addressing such problems.
- Ensure the delivery of network enhancements that meet functional, availability and security requirements.
- Complete analysis, evaluation and preparation of recommendations for system improvements, optimisation, development, and/or maintenance efforts
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrated experience delivering network infrastructure projects, with experience in technical network infrastructure solutions/services procurement and associated delivery
- Demonstrated experience working with a range of Network and Infrastructure solutions including but not limited to F5 BIGIP, LTM/ASM, Fortigate firewalls, Cisco Routers, Senetas encryptors, HP Switching
- ICT contract exposure and vendor relationship management experience including associated assurance of the delivery of the contract framework
- Strong experience in working in an ITIL environment
- Knowledge of Commonwealth IT Security requirements
What's on Offer
On offer for your hard work you will have the opportunity to take your career to the next level in an energetic and fast-paced team. Also on offer are the following:
- Great training and development
- Excellent salary package
- Great location
How to contact us
If you currently looking for opportunities and feel this role is right for you please contact us via email or phone.
If you feel this role might not be best suited to your skillset however would like to have a confidential discussion on your career please get in touch.