5 month contract with possible extension
Remote working, travel to sites is required
About Our Client
Our client is a key player in the utilities industry, and they have a large market share. They are currently going through a large transformation and they are looking for a Network Engineer to join them on this journey.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- BAU and project work which includes deploying wifi, azure networking and a data centre consolidation.
- Cisco switching and routing (NX-OS, IOS).
- Experience with Fortigate firewalls.
- Dynamic routing protocols in an enterprise environment (BGP/OSPF).
- Monitor and pick up Network BAU support tickets, troubleshoot and work with support partners.
- Raise change requests when required.
- Support the project team when required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally possess the following:
- Azure networking including App gateway, reverse proxy, WAF.
- Must have a CCNA & CNNP certification.
- Experience with various Fortinet products/technologies (Forti manager, Forti Analyzer, Forti Web, SD-WAN).
- Fortinet NSE certification.
- Citrix NetScaler experience.
- Cisco ASA experience.
- Experience working in a large or complex environment.
- Experience configuring Megaport MCR, VXC.
- Valid driver's licence is essential.
What's on Offer
On offer is a 5 month contract position with an attractive daily rate. You can work remotely and travel to sites will be required for some project based work.