Flexible working hours
Well known Australian brand
About Our Client
Our client is a well known company with a strong presence in Australia, they have a special need for a network manager to join their Melbourne team and help drive their success.
The successful candidate will manage the company's network, customer connections and related network services in Victoria and Tasmania, no direct reports will be involved in the role and you will be required to liaise with customers at a technical level.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally possess the following:
- At least 2 years experience operating, managing and maintaining a carrier grade network at a national or regional level
- Ideally from higher education and research sector
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of network switching, routing and transmission technologies
- Experience with juniper
- Experience with switch and router configuration including physical and virtual interfaces, OSPF, BGP and MPLS
- Significant experience with operational processes and procedures including electronic communication, documentation and ticket systems, planned installations and maintenance
- Strong understanding of optical networks - DWDM
- Logical approach to fault finding, troubleshooting and timely service restoration
- Experience with and acceptance of flexible working hours to ensure prime-time availability of the network
What's on Offer
An exciting opportunity is available for a network manager to join a well known Australian brand based in Carlton South.
Please apply via link. only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to high number of applications.