Network Security Engineer
Working on a major Oil & Gas account
Cutting edge security tools and terchnologies
About Our Client
Our client, a well known MSP provide solutions across Cloud and Infrastructure, Data Protection, Communications and wider IT Services. The successful candidate will be adding value to one of the largest global Oil & Gas corporates. Having invested significantly into their Cyber Security and Information Security , there is the requirement for a Network Security Engineer or Firewall Engineer to join the small team.
You will be working within the Zero Trust Networks team, alongside a small team of Business Analysts, Project Managers, Security Architects and Engineers. We are ideally looking for a passionate Network Security Engineer who has come from either a Networks or Server Engineering background. You will be able to effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels, and be an adaptive critical thinker.
- Methodical approach with a fundamental commitment to process improvement and delivering value.
- Evaluate and assist in the design and implementation of micro-segmentation network security measures.
- Support the key client by having an in depth understanding of network and security infrastructure.
- Establish and foster relationships with key stakeholders, becoming a trusted advisor to the client.
- Minimum of 4 years network security experience, with a background in network or server engineering.
- Experience working with Palo Alto NGFW's is essential.
- Conceptual understanding of network micro - segmentation and Zero Trust Networks.
- Experience administering firewalls, as well as experience with encryption and rule design.
- Strong experience with Cisco products, CCNA and CCSP highly sought after.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be an expert in Network Security, with an extensive background in both Network and Server Engineering. You will be able to commercialise highly technical concepts for management and provide a service second to none.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will enjoy attractive contract rates with a major Oil & Gas organisation. CBD location, easily accessible via public transport and an outstanding view from the client office.