- Permanent Position - Excellent salary package
- Multi Award Winning Company - CRN Fast50 Award - Veeam Rising Star VCSP Partner
About Our Client
The company is an Australian ICT company delivering secure managed services to government and commercial customers. Their growing business is seeking a Network Engineer to play an integral role in their Canberra-based team.
They are looking for a talented person to augment their team to deal with day-to-day issues, as well as provide support and input in relation to project work. An excellent remuneration package for the right person, including allowances.
- Provide internal or external customer and partner support via the Service Desk Portal, email, and phone, as well as onsite from time to time as required. Rostered on-call duties will also be required.
- Work as part of a team to complete assignments and tasks providing maintenance, administration, testing, troubleshooting, and diagnostics support for customers' environments, liaising with internal and external stakeholders as appropriate.
- Provide on-site support at Data Centres, including audit, project and other activities as required and/or directed.
- Assist and respond to urgent requests and escalations, seeking assistance pro-actively as required.
- Pro-active escalation of tickets.
- Communicate with internal and/or external key stakeholders to ensure they remain informed.
- Participate and assist in the design, development, implementation and/or support and maintenance of solutions and standards.
- Maintain a high standard of technical deliverables, meeting or exceeding agreed timeframes, outcomes, and service level agreements.
- Write or assist with writing detailed design and build documentation, ensuring that it is reviewed for accuracy and compliance to standards and policies.
- Escalate support issues to management in a timely manner and be familiar with escalation processes.
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of services, standards, processes, and procedures.
The Successful Applicant
This position requires the following qualifications:
- Fortinet NSE5 or the ability to obtain it within the probation period.
The following qualifications/certifications are not necessary but may be advantageous:
- Fortinet NSE6
- Other networking technologies
- IP Telephony
- Windows and Linux
What's on Offer
On offer for your hard work you will have the opportunity to take your career to the next level in an energetic and fast-paced team. Also on offer are the following:
- Immediate start
- Excellent salary package
- Great location
How to contact us
If you currently looking for opportunities and feel this role is right for you please contact us via email or phone.
If you feel this role might not be best suited to your skillset however would like to have a confidential discussion on your career please get in touch.