Neurosurgery- Territory Manager
Niche neurosurgical market, working with an exciting product portfolio
Highly rewarding role for someone who wants to make a real difference
About Our Client
Integra are a global US Medical Device Company founded in 1989 and Headquartered in New Jersey. They currently employ over 3,500 employees worldwide and are constantly growing by developing new products that help make a difference. They are a highly successful company that are focused on bringing new and innovative technologies to market with the aim of improving overall patient well-being and offering first class support to a range of key physicians. Globally, Integra have a broad product focus across Orthopaedics, Reconstructive & General Surgery and Neurosurgery.
With a highly collaborative approach, Integra have been successful in bringing experienced professionals together from a range of backgrounds each with their own talents and new ways of thinking. Within ANZ, Integra's head office is based in Melbourne, having a small company feel whilst being part of a growing global business.
The position is tasked with managing key accounts across Sydney North and Newcastle. In the role you will be calling on a select customer base of predominantly Neurosurgeons, who each have high expectations of a 'value add' and a patient centric approach. You will be responsible for maintaining existing accounts as well as growing business further within the region. The role will require someone with the flexibility to travel to attend to patient needs, occasionally at short notice.
Your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to the following:
- Develop and implement an on-going sales plan to achieve sales objectives and develop / penetrate the market
- Supporting case coverage and providing education within the Operating Theatre
- Conduct regular visits to key surgeons, nurses, support staff and supply departments
- Collaborate effectively with fellow sales colleagues as well as Head office and external stakeholders
- Prepare proposals and presentations based on the customer's product / service requirements and contribute to Tender applications/processes
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, product seminars and trade shows.
- Participate in new product launches as and when required
- Comply with all quality standards and procedures of the company as well as regulatory requirements and Health & Safety
The Successful Applicant
You will be a highly motivated and driven sales professional with the ability to 'think outside the box' and offer superior customer service. You will strive for success and aim to uphold Integra's reputation and ethics in everything you do. The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Tertiary qualifications (ideally Nursing/ Science/ Business)
- Minimum of 3 years Sales experience within the Medical Devices sector (open to different areas of therapy Inc. Orthopaedics, Surgical, Neuromodulation, Cardiovascular/ Cardiac etc.)
- Capital equipment sales experience is highly desired
- Neurosurgical experience would be highly advantageous
- Ability to learn new products quickly and to work autonomously
- A highly patient centric and strong value-add approach
The position is only open to those living within Australia with relevant unrestricted work rights. You must also hold a valid and current driving licence.
What's on Offer
Your commitment and passion to drive innovation and success will be rewarded with:
- Highly competitive Base salary based on level of experience
- Car Allowance ($24,000)
- Uncapped incentive plan
- Overseas travel to attend training and Integra events and conferences
Note: Michael Page has been engaged by Integra to work exclusively on this particular role so any applications to this advert should be done via Michael Page. We endeavour to respond in a prompt manner to all applications but only shortlisted candidates with relevant experience will be contacted. Feel free to call and enquire beforehand if you have any questions on the role or company in advance of submitting your application.