Not-for-Profit Recruitment Consultant
Work in a desk where the candidates you place, make a difference to a cause
A desk which oporates as a boutique with all the perks of a corporate
About Our Client
Michael Page is a leading global recruitment organisation which has an exceptional reputation in the market. The Sydney CBD Marketing team consists of a temporary recruitment and a perminant recruitment team, who are all separated via industry. The team is fast paced, dynamic and energetic.
Our culture is second to none. We have month end drinks as an office every month and regular team nights out. We also have platinum club incentives, with trips to L.A for our top billers across Australia.
Michael Page is famous for our training. We support you in your career growth every step of the way.
Across the NFP space, we offer paid CSR days to our consultants in order for them to support a cause they are passionate about. We also offer a temp with a difference scheme, where by clients have the option to donate to charity on a placement.
- 360 recruitment position
- Sourcing and placing the best candidates in the market for our clients
- Business development to acquire new clients
- Account Management of existing relationships we have in the space
- Consulting clients on recruitment
- Assist in the organisation of NFP and Education events
- Working together as a team in order to get the best results
The Successful Applicant
The successful Recruitment Consultant will be passionate, engaging, organised and have a natural charismatic style.
- Are you a recruiter with 1-2 years experience?
- Are you currently working in a NFP and want to explore your options as a recruiter?
- Are you currently working in a sales environment but have a more consultative approach with a 'softer' sell?
- Are you passionate about Marketing and Communications within NFP and Education?
- This role could be for you!
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Permanent opportunity
- Chance to accelerate your career