Office 365 Rollout - 6 Month Contract
Contracting opportunity - Work with one of Austrlia's leading retailers
About Our Client
Our client is based in the retail sector and was first launched in Sydney in 1993. With a focus on design and creativity and quickly establishing itself as being a benchmark for contemporary design throughout the Australian market. Today they have over 4 showrooms throughout Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane as well as Singapore.
With a firm focus on innovation, passion authenticity, their aim is to become a number 1 fixture within the retail community.
Your day to day will make you the "go to" person in all matters relating to office 365, how to use it and what happens when they want something fixed. You're good at helping others understand how to get more out of IT and enjoy stepping into the role of trainer/coach where needed, breaking down the tech language for the average person who isn't fluid in IT speech.
You'll be solving key technical challenges and providing support on a variety of computer hardware and software issues by identifying, researching, and resolving issues.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate:
- Strong knowledge of Office 365 and Microsoft suite,
- SCCM experience for remotely deploying software,
- Previous demonstrated experience in Roll out project environment,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines as required,
- Provide premium end user support to users.
What's on Offer
Whats on offer?;
- Immediate start contract for the right applicant.
- Great opportunity to work for an established client in the retail sector.