Offshore Sales Manager
Offshore & decommissioning markets
Opportunity for regular travel within Australia & NZ
About Our Client
IHC IQIP is a globally operating market leader of Dutch origin, which supplies innovative equipment and smart solutions for foundation, installation and decommissioning in the Oil & Gas, Offshore Wind, Decommissioning, and Coastal / Civil Infrastructure market.
Founded in 2015 by merging four well known Royal IHC subsidiaries IHC Hydrohammer, IHC FUNDEX Equipment, IHC Handling Systems and IHC Sea Steel, we draw on more than 200 years of combined experience and expertise and an unbridled passion for service and innovation to meet the demands of a broad customer base, including oil and gas corporations, installation contractors, engineering agencies and government authorities.
IHC IQIP is seeking an experienced, influential and motivated Sales Manager who has the ability to provide clients with expert advice and proactively generate a consistent pipeline of new sales leads.
You will be working in close collaboration with the General Manager to develop and implement sales plans. You will be expected to positively impact IHC IQIPs market presence and to generate new leads with a high conversion ratio.
Regular travel within the region (Australia and NZ) and periodically internationally, as well as actively participating in regular market meetings and proactively connecting with wider IHC IQIP functional teams based in different locations / time zones (including engineering, sales support, project management, finance).
You will be responsible for:
- Rental, sales and services related to IHC IQIPs product and service portfolio
- Working with clients based on a structured plan to achieve goals
- Obtaining orders from current clients through expert product knowledge
- Responding to queries regarding products and services
- Preparing, negotiating and closing contracts
- Team leadership and management
- Developing a consistent pipeline of new sales leads and opportunities, with high conversion rate
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be sales-driven, outgoing and highly personable, and who demonstrates a high level of personal motivation, with solid experience as a Sales Manager. Advanced knowledge and experience in (onshore/offshore) construction industry is required.
You will also have:
- Demonstrable leadership qualities
- 5 - 10 years in related industry experience
- Relevant university degree/technical qualification
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Strong solution selling and negotiation skills
- High attention to detail and strong contractual knowledge
- Knowledge of pile driving, drilling and pile / structure handling equipment will be highly regarded
- Produce technical bids and complete sales contracts or forms to record required sales information
- Australian working rights (Australian or NZ citizenship or permanent residency)
- Ability and mindset to handle a fast paced technical environment
What's on Offer
If you are looking for an opportunity to take on an exciting role within a global business that values and rewards its employees, please apply.