Attractive hourly rate
Within minutes walk to the station
About Our Client
Huge Government agency looking after over 800,000 clients. Collaborate team with support and leadership in place like no other. Close knit team and environment.
- This role will revise the existing wellbeing programs to develop wellbeing programs that are culturally sensitive, in particular for ATSI backgrounds.
- The role requires an understanding of staff wellbeing issues within a human services delivery context.
- It will lead consultation with internal and external stakeholders about wellbeing issues and work with the Change and Project Manager to deliver projects that aim to drive wellbeing improvements, in particular for staff with ATSI backgrounds.
The Successful Applicant
- Must have an understanding of work health safety and have the capability to apply a project management methodology, under the guidance of the Project Manager.
- Great experience within OH&S
- Government experience is a must
What's on Offer
- Fantastic hourly rate
- 6 month full time contract
- Great walking distance from the station