Omni Channel Manager - Retail and Ecommerce
Part of their aggressive growth strategy, leading retail, and ecommerce
Leadership role, driving the performance of retail and ecommerce channel
About Our Client
Our Client is a multi-channel retailer of consumer products based in the south east, that has experienced significant growth, and requires further investment in their team structure to enable further growth. This is a newly created opportunity, for a Omni Channel Manager to join the senior leadership team and enable that growth, while implementing a seamless customer experience.
Omni Channel Strategic Management
- Development and successful implementation of the Omni-Channel strategy across all e-commerce and retail channels.
- Looks to the future and identifies innovative ways of responding to market opportunities to develop growth strategies or efficiency opportunities.
- Align our online and offline channels to result in growth of both channels.
- In partnership with the Brand team, oversee the development of omni channel campaigns, ensuring consistent communication and promotions across both e-commerce and retail for a seamless consumer brand.
- In partnership with the Product team, drive product selection, pricing and strategy for the Omni-Channel to ensure sales and margin improvements.
- Own the store and ecommerce P'nL's
- To manage and oversee all owned retail store activities and ensure the delivery of the retail strategy.
- Achieving sales growth and profitability across stores.
- In collaboration with the eCommerce Manager, achieve e-commerce sales growth and profitability across own websites and marketplaces.
- Oversee and lead ecommerce projects
- Lead and mentor the retail and ecommerce teams to deliver on the omni channel strategy
- Foster a collaborative and value driven culture
The Successful Applicant
- Strong senior retail operations experience
- Strong Ecommerce trading and / or ecommerce strategy development experience
- Strong leadership experience
- Sales / results driven
What's on Offer
- competitive market rate base + super + car allowance + bonus
- Opportunity to work from home 2 days a week
- Reputable culture of collaboration and family feel