Omni-Channel Trading & Operations Manager
A new position within a leading, specialist retail organisation
The role combines elements of Planning, Logistics and Online Trading
About Our Client
Well-established, my client is a leading retailer in its field, and part of a larger umbrella company, which is the largest in its field within the Australian market. Having a passion for the products and services is hugely important to the business, and they take pride in supporting local businesses through charitable activities. The business genuinely strives to provide its customers with the best products, services and advice.
A newly created role to the business, the Omni-Channel Trading & Operations Manager will be managing the online stores for the retailer, reporting into the General Manager of the business. Working autonomously, this position will sit alongside the leadership team, as a high-profile role. Without any prior associations, there is real opportunity for a strong Operational and E-commerce professional to join the team, and really have the opportunity to make and mould this role themselves.
Please note this is not a Visual Merchandising or store-based/customer-facing role. It requires a great deal of merchandise planning and inventory control, looking after the various online retail stores for the business.
Acting, almost as a Business Manager for the Online fascia of the retail operation, the role will involve a wide variety of key responsibilities. For the full job description, please enquire.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, only relevant applicants will be contacted.
The Successful Applicant
For the role of Omni-Channel Trading & Operations Manager, the ideal candidate will have a combination of e-commerce trading, and stock planning experience, working for a commercial, national retailer. Working in a high-profile role, reporting into the General Manager, the successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate through experience and skill, the following attributes:
- Commercial awareness
- Have significant demonstrated experience working within the Merchandise Planning and E-commerce Trading space
- Technical understanding of operating a web-platform
- Are degree qualified within Finance, Business or Retail Management, or relevant discipline
- Possess strong numerical and analytical skills
- Have a demonstrated ability to work alongside, and influence a range of key senior stakeholders in order to achieve business outcomes
- Have a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and work within a fast paced environment whilst balancing competing interests
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, with the ability to influence stakeholders across the organisation
What's on Offer
For the role of Omni-Channel Trading & Operations Manager, the successful candidate will receive a highly competitive salary and package, working in a high-profile position, with a real opportunity to implement great change, and grow with this well-performing retailer within a relatively quick time-frame.
Does this sound like it could be for you, or someone you know? Please don't hesitate to get in touch.