OmniChannel Marketing Manager
2IC position to the General Manager of Memberships
Manage, grow and develop your team
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known Australian retailer, leader in their field. They pride themselves in delivering first-class customer experience both online and in-store. Currently implementing the most innovative tools across the business, they need someone to come on board in this newly created position to drive the digital strategy and optimise the customer journey across all channels.
The Omnichannel Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and managing the digital marketing strategy to support key business objectives such as New Customer Acquisition, Customer Engagement and Retention, Digital Traffic Growth, Personalised Marketing. Your responsibilities will include:
- Plan and coordinate consistent email, SMS, SEO/SEM, affiliates, display and social marketing automation campaigns with team and agencies;
- Drive CRM strategy and develop seamless customer journeys that drive engagement, retention and conversion;
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and optimize campaigns by planning, executing and measuring experiments and traffic conversion tests;
- Ensure multi-component offline campaigns including instore POS material are delivered on time and within budget, coordinating printing and distribution;
- Manage a team of 5 direct reports in offline, digital and CRM providing support and guidance as required.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you will be attributed with the following:
- Excellent grasp of social media, display advertising, SEO/SEM, website metrics;
- Demonstrable experience in learning about user behaviour through both quantitative and qualitative data;
- Solid understanding of CRM including lifecycle marketing, email marketing, lead generation, user journeys and automated triggered marketing;
- Excellent stakeholder management skills including experience managing external agencies & vendors as well as internal teams;
- Hands on experience and knowledge of Google Analytics, Responsys, BlueKai and / or Maxymiser or other similar platforms;
- Knowledge of emerging technologies - you are a marketing professional passionate about all things digital.
What's on Offer
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Opportunity to develop your career and be part of a journey in an organisation that is one of the most advanced in the Australian Retail market across big data and toolset.
- Convenient location Sydney North Shore.
- Step into an exciting role and hit the ground running.