Online Merchandising Coordinator
Australian Leading Omnichannel Retailer
Inner City Location
About Our Client
Our Client is Australia's most recognized and one of the leading retail groups. As a result of increase demand in online sales, they are recruiting an online merchandiser to join their ecommerce teams, across their brands to manage and optimize online merchandising.
- Collaboration with cross functional teams and across multiple brands - to align and plan online merchandising and promotional activities with marketing calendars, with the focus to respond to market trends and achieve short and long term strategic goals.
- Product merchandising - Develop and maintain merchandising standards that drive conversion and improve the customer shopping experience. Simplifying and helping customers navigate to the right products quickly and easily, ensuring maximum engagement.
- Effectively merchandise products to maximize upsell and cross sell opportunities.
- Online promotions- Manage and merchandise promotional, markdown and outlet products. Ensuring promotions are aligned with brand promotional calendar.
- Product catalogue - Maintain accurate and up-to-date online catalogue and ensure all products are ranged.
- Update product title and descriptions - Liaise with product teams to provide accurate and detailed descriptions and product information. Ensuring correct assets attached, descriptions added and fabric content is attached.
- Maintain shoot schedule and liaise with product teams and photography studio. All photography is align with brand style guide and brand story.
- Customer assistance, follow up and fulfilment monitoring
- Ensure all required activity is met within agreed time frames.
- Action stock segmentation report daily
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualification in Business, Marketing, or related fields.
- Previous experience working within the ecommerce team and across ecommerce platforms
- Strong understanding of the retail industry and associated KPIs
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proactive and a sense of urgency, effective time management and prioritization skills - ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to collaborate and manage and influence working relationships with key functions within the business
- Willingness to learn and be further up-skilled and developed
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration plus super
- Product discounts
- Part of a collaborative and data driven team culture. A business minded brand that lives for their customers and their people. A culture that supports and mentors each other.
- A structure to support professional development, working cross functionally and driving personal and business achievements.