Onsite IT Support
Career progression opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a well known legal firm with a presence in Melbourne and Sydney.
This position will ensure end users can most efficiently and effectively accomplish business tasks. This will include troubleshooting issues, documenting, and resolving customer requests. Problem resolution will involve the use of incident management tools, as well as face to face support.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Performing level 1 & 2 support.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing technical issues over the phone and in person.
- Issue resolving and following up, including escalating to appropriate teams.
- Setting up, configuring, and relocating IT Equipment.
- Analyse documented trends to prevent future happenings.
- Setting up teleconferencing and video conferencing meetings including liaising with the presenters and troubleshooting issues.
- Accurate problem resolution with thorough and clear documentation.
- Attending to requests from users, both internal and external in a professional and friendly manner.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally possess the following:
- Previous experience in a desktop support position.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft windows 10 and Office 365.
- Strong knowledge of computer hardware with a focus on workstations and laptops.
- Significant application support experience with Microsoft Office.
- Proven track record of working under Service Level Agreements and a Service Desk framework.
- Professional services experience (desirable).
What's on Offer
On offer is a very exciting an rewarding opportunity with a well known organisation based in the CBD.