- Autonomous role with career growth
- Rapidly growing organisation
About Our Client
Our client is a large logistics company with a strong presence in APAC. They are experiencing rapid growth across Australia and are looking for an individual to join their team to provide On-site IT Support to users.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Provide excellent IT systems and network support to the client's Australian sites - Remote DC's via telephone, email and via remote access.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting networking issues in relation to equipment, performance and configuration.
- Documenting and updating network diagrams, maintenance procedures, troubleshooting/implementation of procedures and protocols and making changes as required.
- Providing end-user support for office and remote users (PC troubleshooting, setting up printers, RDT, Desk IP phone, Installation of Windows applications, etc.)
- Performing patching and regular updates on network equipment as and when required.
- Taking ownership of customer support tickets escalated from the Help desk, investigating and resolving issues.
- Providing excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
- Following up with users, providing feedback and seeing problems and incidents to resolution.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally possess the following:
- Good technical knowledge of enterprise-level computing, mobile devices, software, operating systems (MS Windows & Apple MAC OS).
- Experience working with a Database, preferably an SQL server.
- Level - 1 WMS - SCE and interface support for IML and GIS.
- Knowledge of Cisco networking equipment and Cisco IP Phones.
- Knowledge of Aruba AP and controller equipment.
- Windows Server 2012, 2016, 2019 (experience not essential but favourable).
- Office 365 & Active Directory.
- Experience with Jira ticketing system.
What's on Offer
On offer is a permanent opportunity with a leading organisation based in Derrimut. Their Melbourne plant is fully automated and you will work with the latest and greatest of Technology.