Operational Risk Senior
An opporunity to accelerate your Risk career
Become an integral part of a team that works closely with leadership teams
About Our Client
Multinational Insurance and Superannuation company based in Sydney's CBD. This company prides itself on having a positive culture with employee well-being front of mind.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist with the maintenance, enhancing and monitoring of Risk Management Frameworks along with second-line control assurance planning and executing control assurance activities.
- Ensure operational and compliance risks are appropriately managed and robust compliance assurance processes and policies are embedded
- Contribute to the second-line assurance services through the participation in review activities.
- Work with the Senior Management to produce risk and compliance reporting for the Executive Leadership Team.
- Participate in the development and embedding of an appropriate culture and compliance awareness.
- Work with external parties including regulators and both internal/external auditors.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven experience in risk and compliance management in the financial services industry, superannuation is preferred if possible
- Understanding of risk frameworks, policies and compliance frameworks in the financial services industry
- Experience in developing control assurance plans and testing protocols
- Demonstrated experience in performing control testing
- Third level qualifications in accounting, law, business or equivalent
- Membership of professional bodies such as ASFA and the Risk Management Institute of Australia or the Australian Compliance Institute would be an advantage.
What's on Offer
Our client genuinely places a huge emphasis on employee well-being, some of the benefits include but are not limited to the following:
- flexible work environment
- an open plan and modern office
- health and well-being programs
- tailored plans to support your development and help you achieve your best career outcome