Join a successful multinational organisation
Genuinely partner with the operational team and drive new initiatives
About Our Client
With headquarters out of the South Eastern suburbs, our client is a global conglomerate who have gone from strength to strength - delivering premium products to a wide range of consumers and clients. They differentiate themselves by ensuring they put their people first, investing in development and culture to foster a high calibre and achieving environment. As a result of successful ANZ growth, the business is now expanding it's team and seeking driven and autonomous Operations Accountant to be the conduit between finance and operations.
You will have a dual reporting line, both Distribution Manager and Financial Controller, your main responsibilities will include:
- Drive annual budget & monthly forecast - providing variance analysis
- Oversee month end and year end processes for Operations
- Approve and review general ledger reconciliations to ensure compliance with accounting policies.
- Lead in proper treatment of Fixed Assets, follow CAPEX during life-cycle and prepare new asset requests
- Scrutinise discards and reserves and analyse inventory holdings by working closely supply chain teams to develop optimal inventory level to minimise back-orders and optimal safety stock levels.
- Implement and use key controls to ensure reliability and accuracy of financial information reported including integrity of reconciliation between warehouse management & SAP.
The Successful Applicant
You will have an outstanding eye for detail and sound analytical ability which will be pivotal in the success of your role, as you are able to leverage both your operational and financial expertise to drive performance and controls in the business.
- CA/CPA qualification
- SAP experience combined with advanced Excel (preferably able to use macros, VBAs)
- Minimum of 5 years experience working in Manufacturing/Supply Chain/Operations Accounting role within a large multinational organisation
- Background in Retail/FMCG
- Exceptional communications skills - ability to engage and influence key stakeholders
What's on Offer
- Employee product discounts
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to business partner with key stakeholders
- SE suburbs