- Work for a company with a mission
- Opportunities for Growth & Development
About Our Client
The client is a Diversity & Inclusion training provider, with a mission of inspiring growth, transformation and performance with world-class leadership and development experiences.
- Maintain the Resourcing Planner (Excel) to ensure it is up to date by inputting and updating data for new client engagements.
- Prepare for and lead the weekly resourcing internal meetings.
- Attend and contribute to the weekly sales scrum, acting as the resourcing representative.
- Engage external contractors to provide overflow labour when required.
- Engage external venue providers to secure venues for client engagements when required.
Finance and Operations Support:
- Support the Accountant in setting up new jobs in Software (WFM)
- Provide ad-hoc administrative support to the broader business as required.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience working in a busy consulting / service delivery environment
- Experience working with resource scheduling across multiple projects
- You are comfortable using Excel and can confidently input data into, and draw data-driven conclusions from, multi-tab spreadsheets.
- Qualifications /certifications in Business or other relevant fields.
What's on Offer
- Hybrid working arrangements
- Central Sydney Location
- Team environment and supportive culture
- Growth and development opportunities
- Be part of a organisation whose values align with yours