Operations Manager/ BID Manager
Leading Civil Contractor with medium - large scale projects
Fantastic growth opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a leading civil contractor and construction company with over 30+ years' experience, who provide the market with various services such as excavations, bulk earthworks, demolition and much more. With a highly skilled team both on-site and back office, they have a strong network or clients and healthy pipeline of work.
- Strong client liaison skill as you will be the point of contact for each project, liaising with supplies and other external stakeholders through project phase.
- Reviewing tender documents and contracts
- Preparation of estimations and budgets for the different civil projects
- Providing project engineering and project management support to the team in order to support the project deliverables and time line within the budget
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- At least 3 years' experience in Sydney market
- Experience in a civil Estimator/ Project Engineer capacity
- Must have experience in cost planning/estimating for Civil projects
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to join an established team and work along side industry professionals
Highly competitive salary
You must be an Australian Citizen or a holder of an Australian Permanent Residency Visa to be eligible to apply for this position.