- Newly Created role start as Ops Manager and progress to GM Manufacturing
- Manage manufacturing and transport across 2 sites
About Our Client
Our client is an Australian family owned company with experience in providing a wide range of high quality building products to both commercial and residential customers. With a presence across all the major metros nationwide, they are well positioned to service their customer base with high quality and innovative products. With recent significant growth they are looking for an exceptionally talented Operations Manager who is capable of sharing the vision of the senior management of the company and driving the manufacturing business to the next level in order to achieve this.
The Operations Manager will lead all aspects of manufacturing and transport across 2 facilities. You will be effective in the role by maintaining Safety, Quality, Service, Cost & Productivity performance to ensure all key performance objectives are met. The role is critical to the profitable operation of the both sites & to the success of the business.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced leader to oversee and introduce additional everyday skills to this profitable and growing business and help develop key departments. A capable and loyal workforce is already in place in the business who employee c50 people
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have exceptional communication skills in order to both on-board shop floor level staff as well as report up to senior level management. You must be a highly self motivated individual able to work under high levels of pressure and be able to manage 2 manufacturing sites, one in Sydney and the other in rural NSW. You will also be able to take the manufacturing business to the next level by being able to challenge the status quo at all levels.
The successful candidate must have the following attributes and qualifications:
- Significant manufacturing management experience with the ability to set manufacturing standards, KPI's and structured schedules for both manufacturing and transport to accommodate customer requirements.
- A comprehensive working knowledge of P&L and balance sheets in order to set relevant costing and budgets for manufacturing.
- The ability to analyse the entire manufacturing and transport area and assist in developing more robust systems to manage and handle the movement of materials to the customer.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate can anticipate a competitive salary package coupled with a secure, long term opportunity within a rapidly growing company who are at the forefront of their market. This company were not negatively impacted by COVID, their production increased and revenue nearly doubled.