Site leadership role
Ability to directly influence a high performance business
About Our Client
Our client is a leading FMCG company with a strong presence in the Australian market. With a market leading range of products they are continuing to expand their presence with both domestic and export opportunities being explored.
This role is a very rare opportunity to influence a site and have a genuine bearing on the future success of the operation. The focus for the site is going to be driving efficiency across the operation all while ensuring the quality aspects of the site are improved. With better performance from the operational aspects the site can turn their focus to developing additional business and increasing plant through-put.
The Successful Applicant
Successful candidates for the role require the following key skills -
- Proven manufacturing site leadership including management over safety and commercial areas
- Degree qualified Engineer or alternatively Science or Technical based qualification
- Strong people management experience with a proven ability to develop staff
- Experience with GMP and experience working within a TGA or Food Grade facility
- Ideally come from an FMCG or packaging facility
What's on Offer
This role offers an attractive salary offering for a role which provides the successful candidate with an excellent opportunity to influence a diverse and high performance workforce.