METS business growing with state of the art technology
About Our Client
Our client is a Western Australian business who specialise in improving the drilling industry by designing and implementing new technology to improve the accuracy and reliability of drilling operations.
The key responsibilities will be but not limited to
- Manage the activities of the technical support team including general direction, site allocation and rostering, professional development and performance appraisals.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders to effectively coordinate product implementation, including coordinating site implementations, employee mobilisation, clients communication and job allocation for the operations team.
- Work closely with the workshop department to develop and maintains a suitable system for ensuring adequate inventory resources are available to achieve operational requirements.
- Develop, implement and maintain operations department KPI management system and evaluate performance and provide strategic direction to ensure KPI's are being achieved.
- Participate in quarterly client contract reviews and evaluation.
- Ensure project deadlines are strictly adhered to if tied to the company's strategic objectives.
- Identify and implement/resolve operational improvement initiatives, issues and risks.
- Assist with distributor management including attending meetings, regular communication and actioning requirements.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have but not limited to
- Minimum 5 years experience in an Operational role within Underground Mining
- Ideally have experience within the METS sector
- Previous experience leading teams
- Previous experience engaging with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Underground hard rock mining experience
- Have the drive to lead, motivate and galvanise a team
- Have not just a collaborate work ethic but can think outside the box to bring people together
- Not just a strong IQ but a strong EQ demonstrating strong leadership while guiding a team
- Mining engineering background
- Operations manager experience
- Business qualifications
What's on Offer
A fantastic role to enhance your career within the Mining technology industry.
A competitive salary package will be provided and the opportunity to work within Perth with no Rosters.