- Exciting e-commerce high growth organisation
- Newly created role with broad scope
About Our Client
A market leader in the key verticals they serve, this dynamic and growing organisation are well placed for significant future expansion.
They have invested in a new purpose built facility, and have a stable, committed and loyal workforce who have built an incredibly family like culture within the organisation.
The broad remit of the newly created Operations Manager role is to provide leadership to a loyal and hard-working warehouse and inbound sales team in order to manage the day to day Operations of the business.
- Responsible for direct hands on leadership, coaching, empowering and training of the team and ensuring the productivity and utilisation of the warehouse and production areas.
- Negotiating and liaising with external transport and logistics partners to ensure the most commercial terms are yielded.
- Accountable for OH&S on a day to day basis
- Increasing productivity of the sales teams and enabling optimum utilisation of the warehousing facility
The Successful Applicant
You will be an innovative, down to earth, dynamic and forward thinking warehousing/sales/operations leader seeking a broader role with an opportunity to really make a difference.
- You will have a proven track record in growing, supporting and maintaining successful teams within an Operational environment
- Ability to drive a culture of accountability (target setting, KPIs etc)
- Strong work ethic and morals that support the team and vision for the business
We are seeking a role model of authentic leadership and a champion of employee recognition, somebody who lives and breathes appreciation and career development, helps employees feel valued and sponsors a high performing team keeping individuals on track to succeed
What's on Offer
Base salary in the broad range of $120,000-$160,000 + Super
Inclusive and values driven organisation.
Freedom and autonomy to lead operations and truly own your broad remit.