- Global organisation
- Opportunity to join at a time of exciting change
About Our Client
The organisation has a deep-rooted commitment to Australian manufacturing and a significant investment plan across their manufacturing facilities in Australia. With a diverse range of customers across the FMCG and Industrial market and a globally recognized brand, they offer great security and an opportunity to join at a time of exciting change.
As the Operations Manager, your role is to lead and manage a complex manufacturing facility, holding responsibility for the daily plant operations and maintenance. The purpose of this role is to meet and exceed the industry benchmark in all areas of the operational disciplines.
- Increase stakeholder engagement and empower team.
- Drive cultural change and evolution.
- Foster a high performing culture and raise the bar of expectation across all levels.
- Continually seek ways to improve through innovation and technology.
- Assist in the introduction and execution through the team with new IBP process.
- Prepare annual budgets for the department
- Prepare monthly reports regarding outcomes / issues for review
- Work closely with planning team to ensure planning parameters balance cost and availability of product
- Provide assistance in resolving customer issues / concerns that are related to product quality within manufacturing
- Focus on the detail to aim for best in class across Right First Time and OEE.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have a strong operations background and notable track record of change and system improvement within a high speed FMCG manufacturing environment.
- 10+ years experience in a senior leadership role driving cultural change
- Black belt or lean qualifications highly regarded
- Strong experience in manufacturing environments with batch manufacturing and filling lines.
- Working knowledge of SAP advantageous
- Supply Chain related qualification ie APICS preferred
- Engineering / Science degree preferred
What's on Offer
This position presents an opportunity to work for a global organisation which has experienced significant growth in the last 2 years. You will join a high performing team and have scope to implement change that can drive the business forward. In return you will receive an attractive remuneration package.