- Generous Remuneration package
- Align yourself with an Australian Owned business
About Our Client
A Nationally recognised Distribution, Warehousing and Logistics business has an incredibly well established network of clients - well respected within their field. Strong cultural values who are invested in their people and their careers.
The purpose of this position is to fulfil the Managerial, Supervisory and Operational requirements in relation to operations including (but not limited to) palletized, bulk liquid transport, bulk powders & granulated transport and warehousing. This role is key to ensure the operational success of their core business.
- Allocation and dispatch (scheduling of vehicles for deliveries and pickups)
- Bookings/movements time slotting and data entry
- Schedule transport runs to comply with Customers loading policies and guidelines using the Freightrack System
- Schedule transport runs to comply with Government policies and guidelines.
- Regularly review scheduling and delivery performance and develop improvement plans to reduce costs and improve efficiency's
The Successful Applicant
- Must have a sound transport background, with good general transport knowledge
- Must be proficient in understanding and enforcing Fatigue Management, Chain of Responsibility and Speed legislation
- Computer literate and competent in the use of Outlook, Excel and Word documents
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Must possess excellent leadership qualities
What's on Offer
- Generous remuneration package
- Work for a family owned Australian business
- Career development and progression