Operations Support Manager
About Our Client
Martin Brower is a global logistics solutions provider, delivering more than 500 million cases to 20,000 quick service restaurants around the world each year. Renowned for finding innovative and timely means of delivering products to customers, Martin Brower is well known for setting new standards for on-time delivery, dependability, efficiency and safety at the international. Martin Brower also has a network of distribution centers across major capital cities in Australia and New Zealand with approximately 500 employees and we are hiring!
Reporting into the Operations Director ANZ your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Ensure DC adherence to processes in verifying all delivery vehicles and manual handling equipment (MHE) are maintained to safe working order and manage the procurement of MHE/fleet as required.
- Ensure safety policies and procedures and programs are adhered to.
- Ensure safety, including food safety standards, are maintained at all times to maintain product integrity.
- Assist with the management of the company's Chan of Responsibility requirements, including implementation of corrective actions, processes, drive accountability in the DCs.
- Analyse monthly and annually the financial reports and performance of DC's against budget
- Implement capital projects on time and within budget
- Continually seeking out and implementing cost saving initiatives for the Operations
- Drive the preparation of business cases for projects and initiatives, as required.
- Lead & develop Ops Support team whilst holding the team accountable for operational excellence and continuous improvement.
- Evaluate short-medium term capacity constraints and develop and implement action plans solutions to address.
- Implement ANZ wide projects to maintain Operations and facility in compliance with legislative and customer driven requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous experience managing and developing effective teams
- Sound knowledge of CoR requirements
- Ability to work and interface with individuals at all levels of the organisation
- Working knowledge of change management principles and processes, including Project Management
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems
- Minimum Intermediate level Microsoft Office
What's on Offer
Your commitment and passion to drive innovation will be rewarded with a highly lucrative remuneration package. Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities.