Excellent opportunity to Lead all NPD projects and overhaul existing ranges
Fantastic role with a business focussed on environmental sustainability
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in the food manufacturing space in Melbourne. For decades they have been delivering high quality Food products to the local Australian and international market through their own private label and contract manufacture for all major retailers.
- Manage all new packaging design and development from concept right through to product launch. Similarly with all existing product upgrades
- Ensure open communication of packaging changes with all customers, suppliers and internal / external stakeholders.
- Working closely alongside the NPD Manager and Development teams, to create new concept packaging in line with new products approaching launch
- Liaising between departments internally to ensure packaging is fit for purpose and acting as the key point of contact for all packaging suppliers
- Note: All projects must be carried out with a "sustainably focused" mindset with a commitment to minimise environmental impact
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Food Science or equivalent
- 2 - 5 years of experience in packaging design /development & artwork reviews within the food (preferred) or pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience with project managing the introduction of new products with major retailers such as Coles, Woolworths and ALDI.
- Strong project management skillet and the ability to work multiple projects concurrently.
What's on Offer
A very attractive salary will be on offer to the successful candidate. In addition, this opportunity will offer an exciting product portfolio to work on which is committed to new packaging innovations to overhaul their current solutions and launch their commitment to a more environmentally sustainable range.