Newly created opportunity to Lead all NPD projects and overhaul existing ranges
Fantastic role with a business focussed on environmental sustainability
About Our Client
Our Client is one of Australia's largest manufacture of food products enjoyed in every household. With an extremely strong team they are passionate, driven and committed to a culture of success and teamwork.
As an integral member of the Technical team, you will manage and lead all new projects in conjunction with providing support and guidance to the department on sustainability and environmental initiatives . Specifically, you will:
- Manage all new packaging design and development from concept right through to product launch. Similarly with all existing product upgrades
- Ensure open communication of packaging changes with all customers, suppliers and internal / external stakeholders.
- Working with the NPD Manager and technical teams, to create new concept packaging in line with new products approaching launch
- Liaising between departments internally to ensure packaging is fit for purpose and acting as the key point of contact for all packaging suppliers
The Successful Applicant
You will be a highly motivated and driven packaging expert with previous experience in a food and beverage business. Additionally, you will possess:
- Bachelor degree in Food Science or equivalent
- 5 + years of experience in packaging design /development & artwork reviews within the food, pharmaceutical or beverage industry.
- Experience with project managing the introduction of new products with major retailers and a companies own brands
- Strong project management skillet and the ability to work multiple projects concurrently.
What's on Offer
Your commitment and passion to drive innovation within a well-known and respected Australian organisation will be rewarded with a highly lucrative remuneration package. Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities.