Paid Search Manager | SEM Specialist
Open to VISA 457 applicants subject to skilled experience
Tasked to build and grow the SEM arm of the business
About Our Client
Highly recognised Digital Specialist Agency with global presence, growing their business arm to SEM and Paid Search. Liaising and reporting to the Director, you will be tasked in growing this business arm, with the potential opportunity to lead a team.
* Cross functional lead, with the opportunity to grow a direct reporting team, to drive the growth of the paid search business unit.
* Client facing - ability to meet client's briefs and / or consult effectively preparing and delivering strategies for pitches
* Provide enterprise clients share of voice (click and impression share) and relative position against competitors and other relevant brands in the search landscape
* Improve clients bidding models and business performance
* Managing performance metrics against budget and deadlines, while ensuring growth opportunities are capitalised.
* Provide weekly reporting on campaign performance, insights and forecast strategies across all accounts
* Focus on buying and optimising search and display ads with Google AdWords and other search platform/ products
* Implement and optimise paid social campaigns
* Implement and optimise Google merchant centre campaigns
* Analyse performance of AdWords campaigns and identify additional opportunities
* Utilise your experience with Double Click, Kenshoo and Marin
* Communicate with internal teams for product updates, testing ideas and new offers
* Account Management
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years' experience of relevant marketing experience with a strong focus on SEM
- Experience working on large accounts - advantageous if worked on retail accounts
- Strong knowledge of global ad platforms
- Google Adwords certified, Google Analytics certified
- Paid social experience and knowledge of bidding platforms
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Must have strong attention to detail, analytical, process driven and results driven
- Agile and able to adapt quickly, to evolving technologies and operating in a growing business
- Developing creative / innovative solutions subject to client specifications
- Ability to build effective and long term relationships across all levels of internal and external organisations
- Confident in up-selling and retaining clients
- Leadership skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Advantageous - agency experience
What's on Offer
Remuneration is dependent on experience + super
Part of an innovative fast paced and collaborative environment and opportunity to lead and develop a team.
Structure that allows you to be involved in all parts of the organisation and working closely with key clients.