- Join this award winning boutique agency in inner Perth CBD.
- An exciting time to join the business with exponential growth opportunities.
About Our Client
Our client is an award winning boutique agency and have been leaders in the social media marketing, technology and advertising space for over 9 years. They are on a hunt for a gun Paid Social Media Campaign Manager to join their small, fun and innovative team, based in inner Perth CBD.
- Involved in strategic planning, setup and implementation of social media advertising campaigns, with a key focus on Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Responsible for setting up and managing social media advertising campaigns for a variety of objectives and ensuring they are optimised to drive the best possible outcome for a client.
- Providing and presenting campaign reports and analytics - providing insights and recommendations to improve campaign performance.
- Routine campaign report generation to clearly outline successes, trends and opportunities.
- Effectively manage campaign budget allocation.
- Working with the team to share insights on active campaigns, identify new trends, and highlight relevant business opportunities within the social media space.
- Providing regular feedback to the wider team on progress of results.
The Successful Applicant
- 2 + years in a similar role.
- Advanced competency in Facebook Business Manager/Ad Manager and LinkedIn advertising platforms.
- Demonstrated ability in the structuring of sales funnels and their implementation in campaign design and platform set up.
- Proven success in setting up, managing and delivering exceptional results with social advertising campaigns
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to project manage multiple clients and stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical skills and high levels of competency in excel.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Highly organised and able to multi-task.
- Self-driven and productive nature.
- High level of computer literacy and ability to learn and implement new software.
- Experience in document and report creation.
What's on Offer
- An award winning agency in inner Perth CBD
- Fun and collaborative team environment with great culture
- Flexible working environment
- Annual professional development fund to further learn and grow
- Ability to earn a place in the company's bonus structure
- 2 extra days of paid leave per year to volunteer for a cause you believe in
- One day extra annual leave for your birthday
- Free Gym Membership