- 20 - 25 hours / week. 9am - 2pm daily (ideally), Belmont location, 12 month FTC
- Generalist role! Large advisory/leadership support portion, heaps of projects!
About Our Client
Our client is a values driven not-for-profit with specialisation to the disability services sector.
With multiple service offerings, this organisation supports those living with a disability to find opportunities in the general community and workforce, and live an integrated life.
More, this organisation partners with other corporates, local governments and communities to facilitate education and meaningful advocacy for people living with a disability - driving connection and inclusion and creating better opportunities for people living with a disability, in society.
You'll join a tight-knit and focused team, enjoy brand new offices and work as part of an outcome focused organisation where flexible working is wholly the norm.
Reporting to the Head of Corporate Services you will take responsibility for:
- Supporting leaders for recruitment, on-boarding, inductions, visa requirements, probation processes, workforce planning (as relevant)
- ER: investigations, case management, performance management, grievances, terminations, fitness for work processes etc. (heavy in this role)
- Generally responding to business needs via the provision of sound advice and addition of support as required
- Working closely with payroll to ensure compliance to legislative requirements, supporting workforce for queries and concerns relating to their contracts or pay, responsibility for raising contracts, contract amendments, Award, EBA & Fair Work interpretation (no operational payroll responsibilities)
- Supporting annual and biannual projects around salary reviews, bonus', employee surveys, KPI's, performance appraisals, career development and succession planning
- Reviewing and updating policies and procedures / processes to maintain currency, relevance and efficacy
- Analysis and reporting in line with NDIS requirements and for the Executive Team and Board
- General transactional and administrative HR duties
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for and successful in this role you will:
- Be looking specifically for a part-time role
- Have a degree qualification or relevant diplomas, with HR specialisation
- Also offer relevant generalist technical skills and experience
- Offer demonstrated success in smaller HR teams or SME; you understand how to - and are confident to - work autonomously + handle a broader scope of work
- Have the ability to demonstrate achievements and have history of 'adding value' in previous roles
- Consider yourself down to earth, well presented, easy-going, engaging, articulate, professional, collaborative
- Be someone social who values and enjoys building relationships, can influence others, offers excellent communication skills
What's on Offer
In return you will:
- Join a values-driven organisation hiring for growth
- Work as part of a passionate, tight-knit corporate team who are focused on achieving the organisation's strategic objectives
- Have access to salary packaging benefits
- Enjoy a diverse generalist (and operational), HR role in support of the organisation and its people
- Access a truly flexible and outcomes-driven workplace (a mix of working from home and from the office should you desire)
- Enjoy brand new corporate offices
- Report to the Head of Corporate Services and work closely with the HR Manager
- Pick up a role that is high autonomy, diverse and incredibly important to this organisation