Partner Marketing Manager
Tier 1 SaaS Business
Long term career growth opportunity
About Our Client
My client are an ASX listed software business with a huge growth agenda here in Australia.
- Produce partner education and marketing content such as: emails, social posts, presentations, and customer success stories.
- Plan and execute weekly partner mass communications that may include emails, webinars, social posts, partner portal updates, advocate marketing updates, direct mail and other tactics to inform partners of updates, promotions, joint marketing resources, education
- Plan and execute strategic partner marketing campaigns that generate partner sourced leads and revenue
- Work with the events team to drive partner engagement at in-person events through sponsorship, content, and promotion
- Work closely with the partner account team to strengthen partnerships and go-to-market execution
The Successful Applicant
- 7+ years of B2B marketing experience. Partner marketing experience is strongly preferred.
- Broad marketing skills including lead generation and events
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident repurposing and writing compelling marketing content for partners
- Creative and willing to take on challenges in an agile business
- Can work effectively with a variety of personalities internally and externally
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud (or similar automation platform experience) preferred
- A Bachelor's degree in a relevant field of study
What's on Offer
- Flexible Work Environment
- Social Initiatives
- Additional leave options
- + select employee only benefits