Partner Sales Manager
Fast growing Tech Start-Up
About Our Client
The company is an ambitious and high growth SaaS/PaaS business within Data analytics. The business is looking to continue its growth through revenue from new and existing named strategic partners.
You will be a self-starter with a proven track record of working with some of the biggest global System Integrators. Experienced in complex business propositions and a solution selling approach, who is equally comfortable building long term partner relationships whilst focusing on short term revenue goals.
In addition, you will have the ability to present the software propositions within the context of the specific partner and customer requirements, along with experience of working on larger complex sales opportunities.
- Recruit and manage high value partnerships to grow their net revenue against pre-agreed targets.
- Qualify, recruit, on-board and upskill new, named strategic partners.
- Maintain and grow partner relationships with existing contacts at all levels, from C-Level through to their sales and delivery teams.
- Understand partner key business drivers and create sales and marketing strategies to align the offerings to those drivers.
- Map out Partner organisational structures, understand both formal lines of reporting and informal lines of influence.
- Identify opportunities to promote the business to end customer via partners.
- Work closely with the direct sales team as appropriate to manage the sales cycle, supporting that sales cycle as needed.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to articulate probing questions, listen carefully to responses, and summarise outcomes in writing.
- Manage and track contact information, tasks, meeting notes and opportunities through the Sales Management System.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven experience of driving high value opportunities and SaaS revenues via System Integrators and larger partners.
- Understanding of how to identify and develop relationships in SI's to expand the company's coverage and visibility of qualifying opportunities.
- Able to develop existing and new contacts relationships within existing partners.
- Experience in Presenting to both partners and their customers to C-Level.
- Working with partner contacts to identify new opportunities
- Able to manage multiple partner relationships and opportunities concurrently.
What's on Offer
A fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing tech start-up with tremendous growth potential.