Established Canberra services firm with a growing presence nationally
Dynamic, fast paced enviornment
About Our Client
With a renowned presence in the Canberra market, my client prides itself on their supportive and engaging work environment. This services company is rapidly expanding and are seeking a payroll officer to join their dynamic team with an immediate start.
Reporting to the Senior Accountant your responsibilities will be:
- Payroll processing in a medium volume environment
- Investigating and processing pay enquiries
- Superannuation and payroll tax calculations
- Experience in Fairwork and applying award
- Ad-hoc administration tasks as directed
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role you will have:
- 2-4 years minimum experience as a payroll officer
You will be able to handle fast paced environments and have well developed communication skills.
You will have worked temporary contracts previously.
What's on Offer
Our client is excited to offer the following:
- Possibility for contract extension
- Flexible working arrangements available