P&C Manager | Legal | CBD
Complete ownership of the P&C function
Established law firm in Sydney
About Our Client
My client is a well established Sydney based law firm.
This role will report in to the Managing Director and will be responsible for all aspects of P&C.
The P&C Manager will have complete ownership for the P&C function, this includes (but is not limited to):
- Providing generalist HR support with regards to advisory, coaching and assistance to key stakeholders on any/all HR issues and initiatives
- Case manage complex Employee Relations issues and queries from employees and managers
- Act as a trusted advisor and coach line managers to support across all performance management related matters
- Talent Management - develop and manage planning around performance and remuneration reviews, succession planning and organisational development
- Employee engagement and retention processes including engagement surveys and reporting on employee satisfactions
- Work with line managers to develop organisation workforce plan to meet current and future needs of the business
- Compiling HR Reports for the business heads
- HR Projects and duties as required by the wider HR function
The Successful Applicant
The successful P&C Manager will:
- Be immediately available
- 5-7 years of experience in a senior HR capacity within the legal sector
- Have knowledge of Modern Awards and Employment Legislation
- Have prior experience in leading on complex ER issues
- Have strong stakeholder management in working with different individuals and teams across the business
- Have a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Be able to work autonomously
- Be HR degree qualified
Have a genuine interest in working in a sole HR capacity and driving P&C across the organisation.
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity for a driven, senior HR professional to join a well established organisation to help drive People & Culture.
You will report in directly to the MD and will be in a sole HR capacity - you really will be the key point of contact for all HR issues.
Sydney CBD based role.
Great starting salary - $120,000 + superannuation.