Leading Globaly service consultancy
Competitive salary, Multiple Positions
About Our Client
An excellent opportunity for a Pega Consultant to deliver a range of federal government projects.This well-known and established multinational consultancy firm specialising delivering technology services to large corporate organisations and government agencies is seeking an experienced and Pega Consultant to join their growing practice.
As a Pega Consultant you will;
- Create plans, schedules and checklists for specialised projects.
- Design and implement strategies to improve the quality of services provided.
- Communication with stakeholders and providing information of project process.
- Carrying out project work, ensuring project complete in budgeted time frames.
- Clearly articulate and demonstrate value proposition through consultative engagements
The Successful Applicant
As a Pega Consultant you will have experience with;
- Background within a professional services consultancy or vendor is ideal.
- Pega Certified System Architect
- 3-5+ years experience of Pega application development in client facing roles.
- Pega certification is important
- Previous exposure working on Pega platform
- Have an active AGSVA clearance or the ability to obtain one.
What's on Offer
On offer for your hard work you will have the opportunity to take your career to the next level with a global management consulting and professional services firm. Also on offer are the following:
- Immediate start
- Excellent salary package
- Numerous employee benefits
- Great location
How to contact us
If you currently looking for IT opportunities and feel this role is right for you please contact us via email or phone.
If you feel this role might not be best suited to your skillset however would like to have a confidential discussion on your career please get in touch.