- A secure permanent/contract position with a reputable organisation
- Be a part of an exciting uplift project based across Australia
About Our Client
A well-known ASX listed company are looking for an experienced Pega Lead/Developer to join their team. This role is Permanent and you will be part of an advanced analytical team that will play a key role in their major project.
PEGA Lead (B3)· Bachelors in Engineering (Computer Sc) / Computer Programming
· CSSA certified
· Overall exp - 5+ yrs
· Pega exp - 4+ yrs (min 1+ on Pega 7)
· Responsible for the majority of the application configuration. Takes direction from the LSA for tasks, priorities, design, and best practices.
· Good Analytical and Communication skills
· Excellent knowledge in SDLC , agile and other implementation methodologies
· Pega implementation methodology knowledge
· Able to assist the Architect in Design and integration and estimates
· Able to mentor junior members in the team and help them technically.
· Well versed with Pega guard rails
· Experience in developing and managing Workflows, User Interfaces, Activities, Utility and Decision Rules
· Experience in various types of rules like Correspondence rules, Integration rules, Validation Rules
· Excellent knowledge on using debugging like Clipboard, Tracer and Data Transforms.
· Experience on PRPC reporting tools
The Successful Applicant
Multiple roles available on Pega skill set like:
PEGA Senior Developer
PEGA Project Manager
PEGA LBA (Lead Business Architect)
PEGA Test Lead
PEGA Sr. Tester
PEGA Sr. Architect
What's on Offer
A secure permanent/contract position with a reputable organisation
Flexible working arrangements
Amazing CBD offices across Australia
Candidates from any location across Australia are considered for this role