People and Culture Business Partner
12 month FTC with potential to extend
Values driven organisation
About Our Client
This is a fast-paced role that will see you managing your own portfolio across multiple sites (travel is included, mostly day trips across the Sydney region). You will be:
- Interpreting and applying relevant employment legislation
- Advising and coaching leaders on complex employee relations matters, particularly performance management; leading investigations, supporting recruitment, selection and workforce planning
- Inspiring performance and building leadership capability through effective coaching and succession planning
- Developing employee engagement, diversity and inclusion actions; designing and managing people metrics
- Experience within operational environments, along with a strong knowledge of AUS/NZ employment practices.
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualifications within Human Resources/relevant industry experience.
- Business partnering experience in Human Resources/People and Culture.
- Ability to influence, negotiate and build strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of AUS awards, policies and practices.
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills, including negotiating skills.
- Hands on and people focused approach; confident and positive presence and the confidence to work autonomously.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Values driven individual
- Drivers licence
What's on Offer
- Car allowance and salary packaging benefits
- Flexible working arrangements and WFH
- collaborative team within a diverse environment
- Values driven organisation where you can support the community