People and Culture Consultant | Change Manager
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Opportunity at both Head Office & Geelong site
About Our Client
Ford Motor Company was built on the belief that freedom of movement drives progress. It's a belief that has always fuelled our passion to create great cars and trucks. And today, it drives our commitment to become the world's most trusted mobility company, designing vehicles for a smart world that help people move more safely, confidently and freely.
Ford Australia is the largest automotive employer in the country with over 2000 employees, including 1750 engineers, designers and technicians across our campuses in Richmond, Broadmeadows, Geelong, Lara and interstate sales offices. If you have a passion for innovation, come join the team redefining the future of mobility!
As a People & Culture Consultant you will be responsible for delivering HR initiatives in line with global strategies. The scope of your role will be focused on developing and delivering employee relations & employee engagement initiatives, learning & development programmes, change management, continuous improvement and HR development.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Tertiary Qualifications in HR or a related discipline
- Proven track record of managing and supporting HR functions - minimum of 6 years'
- Experience leading, developing, implementing culture change strategies: exposure to internal restructures, mergers or acquisitions
- Extensive experience working and supporting key stakeholders
What's on Offer
- Flexible working
- Genuine opportunity to make an impact
- Excellent benefit package
- Volunteer opportunities
- Discounted vehicle leasing scheme
- Opportunity at both Head Office & Geelong site