People & Culture Advisor - Recruitment Focus
Perfect for transition from recruitment to HR - dual role, 80% rec, 20% HR
ASX-listed business, HR team of 7, recruit for corporate, manage HR projects
About Our Client
Our client is an ASX-listed company, with their head office here in Perth! They have 5 national offices and over 35 sites across the country, with a local corporate workforce of almost 200 personnel.
Moving to brand new offices on the Terrace in April, you'll enjoy a fabulous facility, built to reflect the cultural evolution this organisation has worked hard to achieve over the last 6 - 12 months.
This company has a down-to-earth and passionate Executive Team who have built and are rolling out strategic objectives around customer satisfaction, internal culture, and fiscal growth.
If you want to be a true part of something, read on!
Reporting to the Head of People & Culture you will:
- Take full responsibility for corporate / head office recruitment for the organisation
- Partner with leaders, managers and executives to ensure adequate workforce planning and that the hiring process runs smoothly, to result
- Look after all recruitment activities: sourcing, shortlisting, candidate pooling, interview logistics, due diligence, contracts, on-boarding
- Get to take ownership of HR projects (ongoing work); ER/IR, workforce planning, succession planning, on-boarding processes, graduate programs, and plenty more as it arises
- Champion the organisation you work within as the first 'face and voice' that potential hires interact with
- Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders to help you do your job and see the most appropriate people hired into the business
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for and successful in this role you will:
- Arrive with strong (2+ years') recruitment experience behind you (agency or internal)
- Be keen to branch out and diversify your skill-set to HR
- Be happy to retain a focus on the recruitment side as you understand the value of this role for the business you work in
- Consider yourself a passionate, professional, high-energy, driven individual with exceptional communication skills
- Be ambitious, have an ability to take ownership for your work - you're proactive and self-motivated
- Ideally be available for an immediate start, however a notice period is ok!
What's on Offer
In return you will:
- Join an ASX-Listed Company with presence in 5 states and a robust strategic plan in place to support further growth
- Work out of brand-new offices in the heart of the Perth business district
- Get to diversify your skill-set to include both recruitment and HR
- Align with a fabulous team of 7, and report to an engaging manager who leads with passion and care
- Be asked to take ownership of your role, and be empowered to do so, both in the recruitment and HR space
- Integrate with a well-structured corporate office and organisation - formal annual reviews and salary reviews, weekly and monthly meetings, monthly social events + Christmas Party, Melbourne Cup & Annual Awards Night!
- Access flexibility arrangements - start and finish times, working from home etc.