People & Culture Advisor
Newly Created Role
About Our Client
Our client is a national business within the professional services sector actively seeking an experienced People & Culture Advisor to join their collaborative team. This role is an autonomous stand alone generalist role.
Reporting into the People & Culture Manager based in Sydney this role is responsible for:
- End to end recruitment
- Consulting and advising the key stakeholders in relation to performance and conduct/behavioural issues.
- Actively building relationships with internal clients (managers and employees).
- Conducting Perth based inductions and providing national support when required.
- Providing general People & Culture queries
- Supporting with performance reviews
- Conducting exit interviews
- Support with L&D activities
- Participating in the development of People & Culture strategies and plans
- Taking ownership of the companies Graduate Program.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 3 year's experience in similar generalist role
- Candidates with experience in a professional services environment will be highly considered
- Experience in an autonomous People & Culture role
What's on Offer
- Permanent Opportunity
- Perth CBD Location
- Newly Created Role
- Professional Services Sector